Our all new Dirt Monkey Offroad® DEFENDER 90 ROCK / TREE SLIDERS are constructed from heavy duty S275JR steel box section and MIG welded for superior strength. Our sliders are extremely robust and designed to protect your sills and lower doors when off roading. Using our new design, our sliders act as a safe and practical step as well as providing protection off road.
Designed for fit all Defender 90 models, we developed our sliders to fit with all wheels and tyres from standard Landrover wheels up to wider offset ET-32 wheels with 35" tyres.
Our Sliders are MIG welded and constructed from heavy duty, British sourced materials, they are then fettled, prepared then coated in a zinc rich etching primer and finally powdercoated using our industrial black powdercoating. Available with or without anti - slip grip strips.
Supplied with all required fixings and fittings.
Dirt Monkey Offroad Ltd offer a full fitting service for all our products at our workshop, please contact us for further details.
- Constructed from High Strength Structural steel.
- Ultra tough Industrial Powder coating.
- CNC laser cut and formed for precise accuracy and fitment.
- 60x60x3mm and 80x40x3mm box section
- Stylish, "stealth inspired" Styling to complement the Defenders profile.
- Supplied with all fixings
- Designed for easy cleaning and maintainence whilst providing maximum protection for the sills and lower doors.
- Displaying the genuine DIRT MONKEY OFFROAD ® / DMO branding for piece of mind that you are buying the highest quailty, genuine DIRT MONKEY OFFROAD ® parts.
- Full fitting service available on request at our workshop, please contact us to book in!
- PLEASE ADD A NOTE IN THE COMMENT BOX WHEN ORDERING IF YOU HAVE TYRES OVER 33" OR WIDE OFFSET TYRES SO WE CAN BUILD YOUR SLIDERS TO SUIT AT NO EXTRA COST!
All our products are shipped via a fully insured, tracked courier so you have full visability of your goods from the moment it leaves our premises. (Outside of UK, scottish highlands and certain other postcodes may be subject to additional delivery fees, please contact us if you are in any doubt before placing your order).
NOTE: THE CURRENT LEAD TIME ON DIRT MONKEY PRODUCTS IS APPROXIMATELY 6 WEEKS. PLEASE ALLOW FOR THIS WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER.